Start of an Application Procedure for Trading on Finnish Market Area
GET Baltic, developing tailor made solutions for natural gas trading in the Nordic-Baltic region, invites Finnish gas market participants and other interested parties to register on the natural gas exchange. Current exchange participants are welcome to apply for trading on the Finnish market area.
To become a participant of the exchange an applicant must:
- Submit a Request to Grant the Status of the Participant (download);
- Submit the Form for Selection of Service Fee Plan (download);
- Submit an extract of the entity’s main data issued by the Register of Legal Entities;
- Submit the copy of the contract with the natural gas transmission system operator which sets out the balancing conditions.
Current exchange participants willing to trade on the Finnish market area must:
- Submit Notification About the Amendments of Market Areas (download);
- Submit the copy of the contract with Finnish natural gas transmission system operator which sets out the balancing conditions.
Once an application to grant the status of the Participant of the Natural Gas Exchange is received, GET Baltic will evaluate the information submitted and will adopt a reasoned decision on granting the Participant‘s status. After adoption of a positive decision, the applicant will enter into the Natural Gas Exchange Participant‘s Contract and, in order to comply with REMIT regulation, the contract on standard contracts data submission to the ACER Agency. After signing of the agreements login credentials to the electronic trading system (ETS) shall be granted.
The Natural Gas Exchange Participant’s Contract and the Data Reporting to the ACER Agency Agreement for the provision of gas exchange trading data will be signed in November once the changes to the Regulation of Trading on the Natural Gas Exchange will come into force.
You can get acquainted with the agreements to be signed bellow:
- The Natural Gas Exchange Participant’s Contract (download);
- Data Reporting Services Agreement General Terms and Conditions (download);
- Data Reporting Services Agreement Individual Terms and Conditions (download);
- Annex No. 1.1 Reporting Services to ACER of Standard Contracts (download);
- Agreement on the Right to Formalize the Sale of Natural Gas (download).
In order to fulfill the requirements of Articles 4 and 8 of REMIT, GET Baltic also invites all market participants to apply for other services provided by GET Baltic:
- Request to sign the Agreement on Reporting of Inside information (download);
- Request to sign the Data Reporting Service Agreement (provided when applying for Electricity and Natural Gas Bilateral Contracts Reporting Service or Fundamental Data About Each LNG facility Reporting Service) (download).
Detailed information on membership registration process and documents to be submitted can be found here: https://www.getbaltic.com/en/trading/how-to-become-a-participant/, detailed information on other services can be found here: https://www.getbaltic.com/en/sevices/.
GET Baltic specialists are ready to answer any questions that may arise and will assist with preparation of necessary documents.
Head of Trading and Product Development
Tel. +370 636 64354
Trading Operations Manager
Tel. + 370 682 07355