Inside information is non-public information of a precise nature directly or indirectly relating to one or several wholesale energy products which, if it were made public, would be likely to significantly affect the prices of those wholesale energy products. In accordance with article 4 of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency (hereinafter referred to as „the REMIT“), market participants shall publicly disclose in an effective and timely manner inside information which they possess in respect of business or facilities. On 22 December 2016, the National Commission for Energy Control and Prices adopted decision No O3-450 on Adoption of Regulations for Supervision of Trade in Electricity and Natural Gas (hereinafter referred to as „the Supervisory Regulations“), which set the definition of inside information and the procedure of reporting of inside information.
From the date of entry of the Supervisory Regulations (1 March 2017) into force, the participants of the natural gas market shall have the obligation to make public the information related to the capacity and use of natural gas production, storage, consumption or transmission facilities or the capacity and use of LNG facilities, including planned or unplanned unavailability of the possibility to use these facilities.
With due consideration of the requirements specified by the Supervisory Regulations and the REMIT Regulation, UAB GET Baltic is offering to all participants of the natural gas market the service of reporting of inside information, which is delivered via a specialized inside information platform (hereinafter referred to as “the UMM platform”). The UMM platform is visible and accessible to all, without distinction, market participants.
UAB GET Baltic is inviting all participants of the natural gas market who want to make their inside information public on the UMM platform to enter into Agreement on Reporting of Inside Information and the Annex thereto. Once the Agreement has been signed an access to the UMM platform will be given.
Market participants also have to register with the CEREMP system in accordance with article 9 of the REMIT Regulation. Every entity who has been registered is provided with the ACER registration code, which is mandatory for reporting of inside information.
We will provide you with
- The possibility to make your inside information public on the UMM platform
- Continuous reporting of messages existing on the UMM platform to the ACER Agency via the web feed (the message placed on the UMM platform will be available to the ACER within 90 calendar days from the date when it is put in the UMM platform)
- The service of storage of inside information for two years from the date when it is made public
- The possibility to view two year historical data of inside information on the UMM platform
- The possibility to download messages existing on the UMM platform in*.xlsx ir *.pdf format
- The possibility to subscribe to messages of newly delivered or amended inside information on the UMM platform
- Provision of stakeholders with information regarding the principles of reporting of inside information
UAB GET Baltic also offers an additional service to all natural gas market participants: subscription of inside information messages. All market participants who have subscribed is immediately notified by email about newly submitted or corrected inside information messages.
Reporting of Inside Information on UMM Platform Service Fee:
Reporting of Inside Information Service
For more information regarding this service please contact us by tel.: +370 5 236 0000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The UAB GET Baltic employees is always ready to provide you with initial consulting on the obligation of reporting of inside information.