GET Baltic is a part of energy transmission and exchange group of companies – EPSO-G. EPSO-G holding has established the main operating policies and, in some cases, the specific rules applicable to the performance of member-companies of the group.
We invite you to get acquainted with applicable the following policies of UAB EPSO-G Group:
- Corporate Governance Policy
- Corruption Prevention Policy
- Personal data protection Policy
- Policy of the protection of sensitive information
- Policy of management of the interests of the member and employees of the collegiate bodies
- Accounting Policy
- Employee Remuneration Policy
- Employee Performance Assessment Policy
- Dividend payment Policy
- Policy for support granting
- Risk Management Policy
- Project management Policy
- Integrated planning and monitoring Policy
- Transport Policy
- Competence management Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Transaction with associated parties Policy
- Code of Ethics
- Policy for management of information technologies and telecommunications
- Guidelines of Scientific Researches, Experimental Development and Innovative Activities
- Donation Policy
- Disclosure and communication policy
GET Baltic did not provide any donations in 2017, 2018 and 2019 years.
As at 31 December 2020 and 2019, the parent company was EPSO-G UAB. The parent country of the latter company was the Republic of Lithuania, represented by the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania. For the purposes of related-party disclosures, the Republic of Lithuania does not include central or local authorities. Disclosures include transactions and balances with EPSO-G Group companies, subsidiaries and associate, all state-controlled companies or those under significant influence and management. A list of state-controlled entities or those under significant influence that are subject to disclosure is provided on the website of The Governance Coordination Centre: https://vkc.sipa.lt/apie-imones/vvi-sarasas/.
Company related parties in 31 December 2020 and 31 December 2019 was:
EPSO-G UAB companies:
- AB Amber Grid (Shareholder of the Company);
- UAB EPSO-G (Parent company of the Shareholder);
- Litgrid AB (Subsidiary of UAB EPSO-G);
- UAB Baltpool (Subsidiary of UAB EPSO-G) ;
- UAB Tetas ( Subsidiary of UAB EPSO-G since 29.11.2019);
UAB “Ignitis grupė” group companies:
- Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius AB
- AB “Ignitis gamyba”
- UAB “Ignitis”
- UAB “Transporto valdymas”
- Other companies of UAB “Ignitis grupė” group, the full list is indicated: https://www.ignitisgrupe.lt/lt/grupes-imones
Other state-owned enterprises:
- AB Klaipedos Nafta
- All state-owned enterprises are listed: https://vkc.sipa.lt/apie-imones/vvi-sarasas/
Regarding the provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, which stipulate that “offers to buy and / or sell gas on the Exchange are submitted anonymously, i.e. information on other parties to transactions concluded on the Exchange is not provided and cannot be accessed by the participants of the Exchange”, therefore, separate amounts of transactions with related parties are not provided in the explanatory information that would disclose the trading volume of the related parties on the Exchange. The list of the Exchange participants is available here.
Amounts of the Company’s transactions and amounts of debts with related parties as of 31 December 2020 and 2019*:
|2020||Purchases||Sales||Amounts receivable||Amounts payable||Loans granted||Cost of financial operations|
|Amber Grid AB||108.901||3.870||312||54.136||–||–|
|Ignitis grupė UAB group companies||24.861||28.507||943||2.901||–||–|
|Other state-controlled companies||5.829||3||242||663||–||–|
|2019||Purchases||Sales||Amounts receivable||Amounts payable||Loans granted||Cost of financial operations|
|Amber Grid AB||79.163||7.072||354||16||–||493|
|Ignitis grupė UAB group companies||26.045||2.102||799||12.995||–||–|
|Other state-controlled companies||4.7||2.400||242||565||–||–|
*If a counterparty related to the Company has traded on a Natural Gas Exchange, the amounts provided include not only in intermediation fee, but also the amount of natural gas purchase or sale that the Company collects from the company that purchased the natural gas and pays to the company that sold the natural gas.
GET Baltic in accordance with Republic of Lithuania Law on Companies article 372 announce all transactions concluded by GET Baltic with a party related to Amber Grid AB, which are not concluded on the Natural Gas Exchange for the purchase or sale of natural gas and/or capacity.
*Please note that the list does not include low value transactions (up to EUR 100) and transactions in accordance with the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania with parties that have concluded an agreement with GET Baltic Exchange participant and carry out anonymous trading on the Natural Gas Exchange, including gas exchange transactions and short-term capacity.