Public Consultation on Amendment of UAB GET Baltic Regulation of Trading on the Natural Gas Exchange
UAB GET Baltic invites all natural gas market participants to provide comments and opinions on amended Regulation until June 5, 2017. To foster cross-border trade and the development of a competitive regional market in Baltic countries UAB GET Baltic signed the implicit allocation service contracts with all three natural gas transmission system operators of the Baltic States. The implementation of implicit allocation model enables UAB GET Baltic to establish trading areas in Latvia and Estonia, which will start to operate from July 1, 2017.
To accommodate establishment of new market areas and provision of implicit capacity allocation services, UAB GET Baltic prepared the draft amendment to UAB GET Baltic Regulation of Trading on the Natural Gas Exchange (hereinafter – Regulation) and submitted them to the National Commission for Energy Control and Prices (NCC). On May 18, 2017 NCC announced a public consultation on the amendment of the Regulation and invited to provide comments and opinions until June 5, 2017 (link to public consultation http://www.regula.lt)
The main amendments of the Regulation are related to the establishment of new trading areas in Latvia and Estonia and linking day-ahead products in all market areas of Baltic States by implicit capacity allocation method.
Also following the interest expressed by the Exchange participants the draft Regulation introduces new monthly product and the new full fulfilment order type for all products.
Amendments of Regulation are:
- Revised and supplemented definitions and concepts;
- supplemented with provisions for trading area operations in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia;
- supplemented provisions regarding new products;
- amendments of pricing, indicating that day-ahead price includes natural gas transportation costs when implicit capacity allocation method is applied;
- supplemented by full fulfilment order type;
- revision of settlement terms;
- revision to the procedure of changing the service fee plan;
- other practical changes.
UAB GET Baltic invites to provide comments and opinions on amended Regulation until June 5, 2017 to NCC by email email@example.com. Should you have any questions please contact UAB GET Baltic by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 5 236 0000.