Invitation to Comply with Updated REMIT Application Guidelines (updated information)
Please be informed that in the light of the COVID-19 outbreak ACER extend certain compliance deadlines to 1 January 2021.
Regulation (EU) 1227/2011 on the integrity and transparency of the wholesale energy market (REMIT) establishes mandatory reporting obligations for wholesale energy market participants.
In the middle of 2019 Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) has updated its guidelines for the application of REMIT and foreseen that as of 1 January 2021, reports of inside information via company‘s own website shall not be considered effective and no longer complies with the ACER requirements.
Many companies now publishing inside information on their own website from 1 January 2021 must start reporting their inside information according to REMIT to ACER via an Inside Information Platform (IIP).
UAB GET Baltic invites market participants to fulfill REMIT reporting obligation and make their inside information public on a specialized regional inside information platform – GET Baltic UMM platform.
Contribute your part on market integrity and transparency, subscribe to REMIT-compliant information disclosure service and start reporting obligation effectively and securely. GET Baltic will provide you with:
- The possibility to make your inside information public on the UMM platform which is listed as official Inside Information Platform at ACER
- Reporting of messages existing on the UMM platform to the ACER Agency via the web feed
- Easy data reporting through web interface
- Possibility to store and access historical data, as well as possibility to download the data
- Possibility to subscribe to newly published inside information messages
- Expertise in reporting of inside information
- Transparent flat rate costs (140 eur/month)
To subscribe to GET Baltic UMM Platform service:
- Request for UMM Service Agreement
- GET Baltic shall prepare the agreement for signing
- Sign the agreement
- Receive login credentials to access the UMM platform
- Start compliant reporting of inside information!
GET Baltic specialists are ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Questions? Please contact:
Head of Trading and Product Development
Tel. +370 636 64354